FF Versus XIII: Noctis Lucis Caelum

Photobucket

Final Fantasy Versus XIII, like so many other Final Fantasy games, have very unique characters who have the best outfits to cosplay. Meet AmenoKitarou who obviously agrees with me! One of his pictures was featured in the showcase over on coscom but I think I like this photo more as it shows off the detail in his sword! Can you say wow?

AmenoKitarou is cosplaying Noctis Lucis Caelum, aka Noct, a prince and the last heir to the dynasty ruling over the last kingdom to control crystals. From his throne he defends his kingdoms from the barbarians who would conquer the city and reclaim the crystals by force! His family is also known to operate like a modern-day mafia...

Even though I haven't played FF Versus XIII yet (yay for unreleased games!) I can already tell you I love this character already and this cosplay has definitely swayed my decision to purchase the game. Thank you, AmenoKitarou for your amazing cosplay - the best I've seen!

Disagree? Think you have a better Noctis cosplayer? Want to suggest a cosplayer for tomorrow's post? Leave me a comment or drop me an e-mail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment