My Personal Philosophy

What Is Cosplay?

From Wikipedia: Cosplay (コスプレ kosupure), short for "costume play" is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea.

But, of course you knew that if you found my blog.

I love cosplay, both participating in it and taking pictures of it! I act as the "personal photographer" between my group of friends when I'm not cosplaying and I love getting beautiful pictures that show off all of my friends' hard work.

My Personal Philosophy: Cosplay is an art - doing it well takes blood, sweat and tears and I do my best to portray all of that hard work in the most beautiful way I can.

This blog is for cosplayers to get recognition, it's for me to get recognition (as a photographer), it's a personal con blog... it's everything! Expect Daily Cosplay Photos, Cosplayer Features with mini-photoshoots, and Con Reviews/Photo Posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment